About MMM Search::Engine
This project provides an API for indexing & searching content
as well as an implementation based on lucene
Implementations for other search-solutions like
This project has the following goals:
- Easy integration of search-engine into your application.
- Standardized, fault-tolerant query-parser for independence from underlying
search-technology. This includes the ability to enable prefix-queries
with lucene (e.g. *foo).
- Native query parser for advanced features.
- Standardized, extendable model for index structure.
- Paging of search results.
- Highlighting search results.
The trade-off is that you can only access features available via the API.
If you want to use very specific lucene features you might want to use lucene directly.
Please take a look at the tutorial
to get startet.